LINGERIE AT SINDERELLAS FITTING GUIDE
Lingerie At Sinderellas provides relaxed individual size measurements on each product page. To select the correct size, we suggest measuring the corresponding areas of your body and compare your measurements to the size guide on the selected product page.
All measurements are relaxed sizes and measured in centimetres. This means that the stretch of the material is not taken into account with the measurements. Please bare in mind that some items are design with elastic material and designed to stretch, with other products may not have much stretch.
Below is an example of how we suggest measuring to get the best fit possible.
Standard Size Model Measurements
- Fits size 8-10
- Weighs approximately 52 kg and 170 cm tall
- Bust size – 96 cm
- Waist size – 68 cm
- Hip size – 98 cm
Plus Size Model Measurements
- Fits size 16-18
- Weighs approximately 108 kg and 172 cm tall
- Bust Size – 110 cm
- Waist Size – 88 cm
- Hip Size – 113 cm
How to get your measurements
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear and un-padded bra
- Relax arms at side
- Pull tape across fullest part of the bust
- Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist
- This is the slimmest part of the waist
- Measure across at this point
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Stand with feet together
- Measure around the fullest part of the hips and rear
- Tape should bush across both hip bones